On the mend. Kyle Richards is beginning to get better after she was taken to the hospital for strolling right into a beehive and getting stung by bees a number of occasions. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star, 52, revealed the information through Instagram Story on Sunday, July 25.
“So this happened yesterday,” Richards captioned a photograph of herself mendacity in a hospital mattress, holding up an oxygen masks. “I walked into a hive of bees and was stung multiple times. If you know me at all you know I am allergic to bees and terrified of them.”
The Bravo character shared footage from her dwelling safety digicam of the accident. In it, she’s seen making an attempt to run away. The Life Is Not a Reality Show creator captioned a Story slide, “I can laugh at this video now but what you can’t see is that they were in my hair and were literally chasing me. My family wasn’t home and for whatever reason the people that work for me couldn’t hear me screaming for help. My landline wouldn’t dial 911 and my epi pen was defective and wouldn’t open.”
In one other clip, Richards runs towards her pool and dives in. She wrote, “This is the part I can laugh at now.”
As of Sunday, the Little House on the Prairie alum returned dwelling, which she defined in one other Story slide. “I sound out of it because I had just gotten home from the hospital,” she later wrote.
While she’s in higher spirits now, Richards wished to thank the EMTs and urge others with allergic reactions to make use of their Epi-Pens as wanted.
“I share this story with you because I sometimes don’t bother to take my epi pen with me,” the American Woman producer wrote alongside a hospital selfie. “I also don’t know why I couldn’t get mine to work. It’s important to look on your tube and watch the videos of how to use it. There are different types of epi pens and they each work differently. But also always call 911 even if you are able to use your epi pen as they have to use other medications to help breathing etc.”
The actuality star concluded her sequence of posts by thanking her native fireplace division and hospital “for responding so fast and taking such good care of me.” She added, “Including helping me through my panic attack. And for repeatedly having to convince me there were no more bees in my hair.”
After Richards returned dwelling from the hospital, the LAFD workforce returned to her home to test on her. “@lafdfirestation83 just came to check on me the day after,” the fact TV character wrote alongside one other selfie. “Still looking like a hot mess with my pool hair and sting marks #supportyourlocalfiredepartment.”