The retailer is the first to welcome the new house department, which can embody many Texas manufacturers and merchandise.
NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas — The newest H-E-B location in New Braunfels options two new ideas for the retailer.
The new store on Walnut Avenue will characteristic a “Home by H-E-B” department and a brand new, two-story True Texas BBQ restaurant. The retailer might be 122,000 sq. toes.
The retailer will the first to welcome the new house department, which can embody many Texas manufacturers and merchandise. The department will characteristic house textiles, decor, furnishings, leather-based items and wooden and antler artwork.
“We are thrilled to bring a new H-E-B store to New Braunfels, which introduces our customers to some exciting features and departments that are firsts for our company,” stated Julie Bedingfield, H-E-B Public Affairs Manager.
The retailer may even characteristic the True Texas BBQ restaurant, which was named finest barbecue chain in Texas by Texas Monthly. Indoor eating might be accessible on each ranges of the restaurant.
“With an enhanced in-store expertise and dedication to top-quality service and choice, this new retailer is tailor-made to serve the wants of this rising neighborhood and supply our clients with the finest we’ve got to provide,” Bedingfield stated.
The new retailer will function seven days per week from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Other options of the new retailer embody:
- Larger H-E-B Curbside space with extra spots
- Nearly 30 test stands that includes self-checkout registers for fast customer support
- Meal Simple department with choices for chef-inspired meals for easy meal planning
- Sushiya providing hand-made sushi made in-store every day
- Healthy Living department that includes bulk objects, sports activities diet and extra
- A bakery department that includes handmade artisan breads, muffins and Tortillería for contemporary tortillas made in-house
- A big collection of craft and import beers and wines from round the world
- Full-service H-E-B Pharmacy (drive-thru coming quickly)
- A produce part with expanded natural and Texas-grown picks and a big assortment of fresh-cut, ready-to-serve fruits, and greens
- Blooms floral department with licensed floral designers