The Billy Corgan-fronted band is finest identified for its quadruple-platinum 1993 album “Siamese Dream.”
DENVER — The Smashing Pumpkins are hitting the street this autumn for a brand new North American tour, live performance promoter Live Nation introduced Wednesday.
The Smashing Pumpkins can be joined by Jane’s Addiction on the 32-date “Spirits on Fire Tour” that launches Oct. 2 in Dallas.
The band will make a cease at Denver’s Ball Arena on Monday, Nov. 7.
Since its debut in 1988, The Smashing Pumpkins have offered over 30 million albums worldwide and have collected two Grammy Awards, two MTV VMAs, and an American Music Award. The Smashing Pumpkins additionally confirmed they may launch extra music in 2022 as they resume touring.
Ticket presales start Thursday, May 12 at 10 a.m. General ticket gross sales start Friday, May 13 at 10 a.m. at Ticketmaster.com. For tickets and extra particulars, go to SmashingPumpkins.com/Tour.
RELATED: Who’s enjoying Ball Arena in 2022?
The Smashing Pumpkins Tour
- 10/02 – American Airlines Center – Dallas, TX**
- 10/03 – Toyota Center – Houston, TX**
- 10/05 – Moody Center – Austin, TX**
- 10/07 – Amalie Arena – Tampa, FL**
- 10/08 – Hard Rock Casino – Hollywood, FL**
- 10/10 – Bridgestone Arena – Nashville, TN**
- 10/11 – State Farm Arena – Atlanta, GA**
- 10/13 – Mohegan Sun – Uncasville, CT**
- 10/14 – UBS Arena – Belmont Park, NY**
- 10/16 – TD Garden – Boston, MA**
- 10/18 – Capital One Arena – Washington, DC**
- 10/19 – Madison Square Garden – New York City, NY**
- 10/21 – Wells Fargo Center – Philadelphia, PA**
- 10/22 – PPG Paints Arena – Pittsburgh, PA*^
- 10/24 – Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, ON**
- 10/26 – Bell Centre – Montreal, QC**
- 10/27 – Centre Videotron – Quebec City, QC**
- 10/29 – Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse – Cleveland, OH*^
- 10/30 – Fiserv Forum – Milwaukee, WI**
- 11/01 – Enterprise Center – St. Louis, MO**
- 11/02 – Little Caesars Arena – Detroit, MI**
- 11/04 – Xcel Energy Center – St. Paul, MN**
- 11/05 – United Center – Chicago, IL**
- 11/07 – Ball Arena – Denver, CO**
- 11/09 – Spokane Arena – Spokane, WA**
- 11/11 – Rogers Arena – Vancouver, BC**
- 11/12 – Climate Pledge Arena – Seattle, WA**
- 11/13 – Moda Center – Portland, OR**
- 11/15 – Chase Center – San Francisco, CA**
- 11/16 – Honda Center – Anaheim, CA**
- 11/18 – Footprint Center – Phoenix, AZ**
- 11/19 – Hollywood Bowl – Los Angeles, CA**
** with company Jane’s Addiction + opener Poppy
*^ with company Jane’s Addiction + opener Meg Myers
Home to the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Mammoth, Ball Arena opened in downtown Denver on Oct. 1, 1999, with a sold-out live performance by Celine Dion.
Formerly generally known as the Pepsi Center, the sector seats as much as 20,000 for live shows and different occasions. Ball Arena hosts greater than 250 occasions every year.
RELATED: Who’s enjoying Red Rocks this summer time?
RELATED: Scorpions, Whitesnake announce Denver area live performance
RELATED: Lizzo publicizes Halloween live performance in Colorado
> Top tales curated every day only for you! Sign up for the 9NEWSLETTER to get can’t-miss tales, Next and Broncos content material, climate and extra delivered proper to your inbox.
SUGGESTED VIDEOS: Colorado Guide
MORE WAYS TO GET 9NEWS
Subscribe to our daily 9NEWSLETTER
HOW TO ADD THE 9NEWS APP TO YOUR STREAMING DEVICE
ROKU: add the channel from the ROKU store or by looking for KUSA.
For each Apple TV and Fire TV, seek for “9news” to seek out the free app so as to add to your account. Another choice for Fire TV is to have the app delivered directly to your Fire TV by way of Amazon.