NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport mentioned though the quarterback is reporting to training camp, his need to be traded stays unchanged.
HOUSTON — Deshaun Watson is headed to training camp Sunday, NFL.com is reporting.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport tweeted. “the quarterback is showing up for testing to begin entry into training camp. However, Watson’s stance about the organization and desire to be traded remains unchanged.”
EDITORIAL NOTE: The above video initially aired June 10, when the Texans canceled their necessary minicamp
NFL.com reviews Watson would face necessary $50,000 fines for each missed day of camp.
KHOU 11’s Matt Musil says there’s not been a response but from the workforce or Watson on his plans to present up at training camp.
Watson’s future with the workforce continues to be up within the air.
Earlier this year, the quarterback requested a commerce from the workforce simply months after he signed a 4-year, $160 million contract extension with the Texans.
RELATED: Deshaun Watson requests commerce from Houston Texans, reviews say
A number of months after the commerce request, 22 ladies filed lawsuits alleging Watson had sexually assaulted or harassed them throughout therapeutic massage classes. A criticism in opposition to Watson was even filed with the Houston Police Department. The NFL can be investigating.
No fees have been filed.
LAWSUIT DETAILS: 22 ladies sue Deshaun Watson; one case dropped
Houston formally begins follow on Wednesday.
Here is a full checklist of training camp practices:
- Wednesday, July 28 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, July 29 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, July 30 at 9 a.m.
- Saturday, July 31 at 9 a.m. (open for unique occasion)
- Monday, Aug. 2 at 9 a.m. (open to the general public)
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 at 9 a.m. (open to the general public)
- Wednesday, Aug. 4 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5 at 9 a.m.
- Friday, Aug. 6 at 9 a.m. (open to the general public)
- Saturday, Aug. 7 at 7 p.m. (open to the general public)
- Monday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10 at 9 a.m. (open for an excluvie occasion)
- Wednesday, Aug. 11 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 16 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 17 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 18 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 19 at 9 a.m.
- Monday, Aug. 23 at 9 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 at 9 a.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 at 9 a.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 at 9 a.m.