Two canines had been killed in a hearth that additionally broken a two-story house constructing in Pasadena Wednesday.
The fireplace began at about 8:45 a.m. in a first-floor unit of the constructing in the 200 block of Bellevue Drive and unfold to the higher flooring and thru the roof, metropolis spokeswoman Lisa Derderian stated.
Firefighters extinguished the flames in about 90 minutes.
Firefighters rescued a cat from one of many items, however two canines had been discovered lifeless on the scene. Some folks had been evaluated for attainable minor accidents, however nobody was taken to a hospital, Derderian stated.
The reason for the hearth was underneath investigation.